All Legendary items collected!

So, as of this update, the Heroware stores now host a Legendary variant of each Engine, Heat Sink, Reactor and Spacecraft. It’s been about two days and I’ve already collected them all! I made a poll below - tell me if you guys want me to make an updated map with all locations for these items. (RoboCat’s map is outdated as the pre-update Legendary items have been moved)

• Give me the map and spoil the locations!
  • I’ll find the equipment by myself!

0 voters

Also, am I the first one to explore all Asteroid Belts?

16 Likes

Two questions.
Don’t you have anything better to do? Isn’t it boring to you?

Exploring the map was really fun actually! The fact that I already had 100% exploration before the update helped a lot though.
On the other hand, making the map would be extremely boring. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Congrats, dude!

I got 100% immediately after Asteroid Belts release (actually a few days after that, but it was that same version).

Actually if you want you Can you put the map…or maybe sent me to pm :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m considering changing (re-randomizing) the locations of rare equipment every month. Thoughts?

23 Likes

Medal :medal_sports: Just kiding :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: actually is very good idea
Ps @InterAction_studios I’m the First one to give you a medal :grinning::grinning::grinning::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I’m totally fine with that, but it should be notified to players through the purple tutorial boxes (the purple box that appears when you go to Heroware the first time) and the “Hint” of the non-common items.

Why?

1 Like

Yes definitely! I really don’t like seeing two legendaries in one Heroware store.

3 Likes

I through some japanese guy would explore whole map but, here you are…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.