All CI games without dying(failed)

As I remember, challenge’s main idea is to compleate 4 games in a row.

2 Likes

Soo…? It doesn’t say that it has to be from ci2 to ci5.
I can do CI3-CI2-CI4-CI5.
What’s such a big problem with that?
Did you think I’d skip ci2? I just meant that it won’t be the first game I’ll play.

2 Likes

Oh, I’d gotten the impreſſion you were juſt gonna skip 'em. Still, I think it would be better if they were in order…:thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah,let’s waste more time on ci3 because why the hell not

1 Like

Yeah, it seems more logical to finish them in order they were released.

No,it doesn’t.
Here’s why:
Every time I failed,I failed in ci3. So if ci3 is the hardest one for me,I should start with that. And if I fail there,I’ll waste less time than beating ci2,and then losing in ci3. If it saves me time,why wouldn’t I start with it?

2 Likes

It will be better if you finish CI2. Then even if you die on CI3 you will start from this game. Passing the last game will be like a chekpoint. But will be way easy in that way.

But a part of the challenge is that you have to start from the beginning if you die?

1 Like

Okay, so you have to improve here.

I see this challenge as a speedrun. If game you’re speedruning has hard parts you don’t change the order of parts in the game.

What if you don’t fail? Also I’m curious if you heard about speedrunners who by one single mistake failed to finish the game.

tl;dr

For me it’s more logical to play them in order.

1 Like

If I don’t fail,the order doesn’t matter,obviously. But I can’t completely ignore the risk of it happening like it’s nothing.

1 Like

Honestly I think Orandza can play how he wants. The counter-argument I see is that he would have to individually just play CI3 to practice, though that doesn’t make it easier. I’d personally go in order, but it’s his choice.

7 Likes