Added power bars from previous parts of the game (+new)

I would like them to add the old power bars from the previous parts (adding the background + power bar would add a big atmosphere from the old parts) :slight_smile:

CI Cluck od the dark side

CI Ultimate Omelette

CI Revenge of the Yolk

*Edit: Or they could just be 3 types of power bars that can be repainted

(This is just a suggestion) I came up with such a small idea to add special power bars that would be available only to people with a Chicken Hunter License

Examples:

Battery
the power bar would work the other way around (it loads to full and exhausts losing)

Thermometer
here I do not have to explain

Pressure
the indicator on the right would also indicate the power meter

20 Likes

cosmetic changes are great, but you should think of where boosters like overdrive will appear too

4 Likes

I must admit that these design is great. Despite some flaws (An example, where to put the Overdrive icon), this idea can be great. Keep your work :wink:

Don’t see why not. Just one note(aside from booster icon), the CI4 and CI5 variants are identical(or they seem to be here anyways), aside from color which can be modified already. Only ci3 one is different.

2 Likes

Referring to the comments about the placement of “Overdrive” I will say this: it seems to me that it could be placed either at the very end on the left or put between the result and the power bar. I have no other idea

I see it is a great idea to add cosmetics to bars would be cool tbh

1 Like

UI customisation capable of making it look like in episodes has been suggested many times since one of the first releases, still I’d absolutely love to see this in-game.

1 Like

with the similarity of the power bars with CI4 and CI5 you are a right, so I added a small note that they can also be repainted

Are you talking to a manager? Don’t be rude dude

1 Like

like it

How about we just ignore Uncachero? Also, flag them.

This is what should have been done a long time ago. The guy should have been ignored rather than having people ask him stuff all the time and respond to him with dumb crap. But no, everyone has to keep going with their bs, flag threats and honestly all of these people equally deserve to be flagged as much as Uncachero. These people have proven once again that regulars aren’t any more sensible than other people and that there’s no real reason to lock stuff like flagging behind the regular tier.

5 Likes

The forum is not yours.

Why are you still going??? Ffs

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

I think the size of the text could be resized into a smaller version, then you put the overdrive ui stuff on top of the score text. Pretty simple.

1 Like

He’s ActualZooks

Bro? This reply isn’t even spammy. He’s just asking? Why so rude?

The last time he begged for a feature was 3 days ago.