Add Russian language to the game добавьте русский язык в игру

add to the game the Russian language Russians also want to play your game then your game will become even more popular добавьте в игру русский язык россияне тоже хотят поиграть в вашу игру тогда ваша игра станет еще популярней

Firstly, English is the most popular language. Try to learn at least a bit English to understand… well, almost all big, famous video games in the world.

Secondly, consider checking this post: Game languages, GUI, etc

@chk3332 The game will be more popular if you played?

слушай я русский и хочу русскою версию игры

1 Like

Пиши на английски eзик! Write on english language.

2 Likes

Will add ! In CI5 added Russian language

Игра будет переведена только после того как она выйдет из стадии раннего доступа. Английский язык самый универсальный, т.к. его знает огромное колличество людей.
P.s.

<removed stuff because I was stupid>

We (Russians) must learn it in school.

1 Like

I write it on my language. Dont need correct.

1 Like

Nikito from Bulgaria. You can know some words, because his language written in cyrillic alphabet

2 Likes

Okay guys, chill. Only english please. I dont learned english for seeing sentences I dont understand.

Please you don’t need to understand this.It’s useless topic
And stop write Only English, You can use Translate.google.com or Ilovetranslation.com

Oh, sorry then :slight_smile:

This iſn’t ſtrictly true, but it is the moſt well known in the weſt, and moſt uſed in video games and programming languages, largely due to hiſtorical reaſons.

1 Like

Bu demek ki bende türkçe konuşabilirim, değil mi?

I wish iA can add Vietnamese language in the game ( But it never happens, I guess T_T)

Я бы тоже хотел русский язык, но… После раннего доступа только.

Only englis pal

English plz

At least now there’s the translation support, open to all of the community.

3 Likes

Bump master

3 Likes