Add Edition options

I suggest to add a option called “Edition” just like “Skill”, “Background” and “Music”, it appears when the player is about to fly a mission, it lets you chose which edition you want to be on you mission, like Christmas Edition, Easter Edition, Thanksgiving Edition and Halloween Edition, of course every edition will be in the store to buy and unlock it.

You created 3 topics for few minutes.

That’s a spam

What do you mean??

Spamming: create topics or post that have the same content

We have something like that on Christmas when every chicken is santa and snowfall on main menu with Xmas music, do you really want more?

I want like when selecting an edition some stuff changes like graphics music etc…

It’s not actually spam because all three topics discuss separate ideas and therefore don’t need to all be combined. I can see a possible argument for merging the music topic with this but even that is a distinct suggestion.

So I think it’s fine as-is.

8 Likes

What happen with DM Messages?Why you chosed a topic without tounchs after 12 days?
Why you ask that after 12 days and not in other topic? Or simply, in a private message

What do you mean by “DM”?

Direct Messaging.

Sorry about that, I messaged him privately.

Yo, it’s a picture of me
And I’m talking in Spanish!

(But yeah I got the DM, aha)

2 Likes

Srry for this :smile: I forget disable the google traductor

2 Likes

Going on-topic, this was already suggested.

I hope that it will be added soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.