About v100 idea ( Satellite, text disappear and mercenary )

Hello, this is the first time I create this and I hope everyone and IA can support me ( I was a little shy when i made this post). I have some idea for version 100 and this is what i give:

-First, this is my new satellite: G22 grenade launcher with 3 different viewing angles and 1 bullet type.

This idea is inspired by MGL - a revolver grenade launcher and it took me 1 hour to draw it.
The purpose of this idea is to replace 2 weapon ( Absolver Beam and Plasma rifle ) with the ability to disable chicken’s protective bubbles in explosive range it deal. Damage can range from 500 to 700.

-Second, this is mention to text disappear:

I mentioned this change to IA but he said that i should post this ideas in the public forum so i have to prepare to make this post so everyone in the forum can comment and rate about this idea.
I hope IA can change this CI5 text disappear style from trueuser idea (v58.2) to change it back ( faded away ) or like " Chicken invader universe " text appear intro: Expand the vertical part of the text when it appears and close when it disappears…

-There’s a third idea about mercenaries, but I don’t have enough time so I’ll summarize the idea like this:
Once I noticed the ship Hen solo and it act as a temporary ally in chapter 2 CI4 and I was thinking about what it would be like to add Hen solo as a mercenary spaceship in CIU. So if you guys want to see more my mercenary ideas I’ll repost on a day off.

Hope everyone understands because my English is not perfect and what I described above may not be clear, so if there are any mistakes in this article, please give me suggestions. :innocent:

5 Likes

The first two ideas are OK suggestion for the game but the third one was already suggested by me

1 Like

Sorry, but he wont come back due to copyright issues

1 Like

Besides, wouldnt Hen Solo become rng

1 Like

Oh, i see

Hmm, every satellite except for the Microgun can pierce through the bubbles and deal damage, and there are two satellites with a somewhat similar effect to this (Bird-Flu Gun and ICBM). If this is supposed to destroy the bubbles permanently then it would probably have some situational advantages over the other satellites.

7 Likes

Unless microgun ( cant pierce through the bubble ), every satellite can deal damage but these have some drawback:

• Barbequer : Poor at long range
  • Bird-Flu gun : the accuracy is poor because of low muzzle velocity
  • ICBM : have only 5 rocket, deplete fast. If there’s ammo left, it won’t be enough for the next waves.
    And that is the reason why i add laser scope on the side of the barrel ( grenade launcher ) to make it shoot more accuracy, ammo capacity may be from 10 - 14 round.

Huh? It’s not inaccurate at all.

3 Likes

bird flu is neutron icbm

2 Likes

but u pretty much need to guess where will the enemy move in order to get this weapon hit the enemy

2 Likes

The weapon is literally designed for hordes of enemies. If you can’t hit a single enemy out of like 20 that are clumped together, then idk what you’re doing.

2 Likes

maybe the mercenary idea might be better if there is more variety of ships, not hen solo

1 Like

boss battle :moyai:

1 Like

What about it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.