About Extra Lives

Isn’t it weird that you can buy LIVES? Why not rename them to “Ship Insurance”?

Also, a suggestion: A 40 key item named “Life Insurance”, where you get an extra life for that mission for every 3 million points or 500 food (Change this value if you want). Yes. It’s a perishable that comes in 1 unit only. Not a 3-pack. And you cannot stack it.

Okay, but seriously though. It’s sad that you can’t gain Extra Lives by just shooting things up. I’d thought I’d at least try to bring it back somehow.

16 Likes

Why not rename them to only “Lives”?

but how do you buy a life in real life

let alone get a life

3 Likes

buy them with tecc from 100 years later i think

So yeah, why not Life Insurance or Ship Insurance

Would at least make some more sense

2 Likes

totem of undying™

second wind

Extra Ship

quite literally

2 Likes

how about chicken nuggets for extra lives

6 Likes

Or maybe, french fries

3 Likes

Just as an alternative for people who’d rather play the game a little more “arcade styled” than “Prepared”.

2 Likes

CIU could include an arcade mode at the heroes academy
Where it includes 200 or 175 food missiles
And 1M score lifes multipled by mission difficulty

2 Likes

Hopefully that’s a thing that becomes real

1 Like

It’s one of many evidences for my theory that in CIU we actually play as trainees in VR. So this way you can replay all the bosses even though they are dead and you can buy lives even though in real life you wouldn’t have that chance.

5 Likes

Well, the episodes have lives too.

4 Likes

I think that extra lives for Keys is a horrible idea and I really hate it. And I wish we would get the mechanic from CI5. Where you earn lives.
You got lives there for a certain amount of points if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Well, @OneWingLunarian, disregard my post about “Isn’t buying lives enough?”. I changed my mind. I agree.

I also hate it. I couldn’t handle it since I started playing this game from a few months ago.

Bring back earning a missile after collecting 50 food as well. :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh, wait, I forgot this mechanic also. You made me remember it once you said it now. xD

Well, this is Universe which is different from the episodes. Want the old mechanic? Play the previous ones or even wait for Episode 6.

I actually like the current mechanic though.

1 Like