A story of how CIU changed my life

I feel the need to express my gratitude for what is CIU.

I am 31 years old and have been recently been diagnosed with depression. I’ve come to a very dark point in life, but thankfully I have been able to get out of it. Among medication and therapy, CIU is an important part in my healing process. Its simplicity, diversity, replayability and the fact that you can pause at any time make it the main activity to blow steam off when I’m not at work or with my family.

So thank you, @InterAction_studios , for delivering this wonderful game, and I hope for an even brighter future ahead.

42 Likes

Whoever flags the post above mine deserves a flag back.

5 Likes

A Childhood game ye. Used to cure my depression when I was young and I used to addict it.

pretty sure that this 20+ Years series used to entertain many of who played it. Hope it continues to do it.

3 Likes

Same here, I used to wake up at 8:00 AM and play CIU.

2 Likes

don’t worry bro have a like

2 Likes

It’s both everyone’s childhood because simple yet fun to play with (especially with more than 6 people when it’s starting to become chaotic) but the UHF members here will always be here work together to cause all kinds of chaos and fun

2 Likes

I’ve been playing it since 1999, and never stopped shooting chickens.

1 Like

Obviously, CI series are our childhood, and CIU is more than perfect!
yeah I’m sorry for late reply

3 Likes

CI3 is where it all started for me. And I’ll never stop. Thanks a lot, IA!

5 Likes

ok

1 Like

what?

1 Like

Minecraft and Chicken invaders are the best games that I’ve played so far.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.