A game within the game is needed

Suggest beserkas kills without being killed…100

Or 200 earns keys…or food…
Same idea with bluebirds…one kill by them and your back at zero…

2 Likes

i can’t understand your idea

1 Like

oh welcome to the forum bro i hope you enjoy with us :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too

what?

2 Likes

I think challenges or something, like you see daily quests in other games? Apart from that I can’t gain too much insight from it.

1 Like

Your idea is really unclear but here is my two cents about CIU having a game within a game: No. The simplicity of the game adds to the charm.

Along with that, there is a lot of extra things to do already with the exploration + shops, different types of missions & leaderboards to keep up with.

1 Like

Maybe like objectives,such as “Clear Planet ____ within the next 24hrs” or something.

3 Likes

because the game becomes boring after identical wave after waves…there needs some challenge within the game of how many berserks you can kill in a row without being killed by one of them…a simple square of how many you have killed could be kept at the bottom of the screen just on top of the waves total and every time you kill a beserka the tally would increase by one to a predetermined total of say 200…once reached without dying the prize would be keys or food…one beserka slip up or kill by them and the total would go back to zero…this could be also used for bluebird kills…keep us interested in the game within the game…

Already Suggested

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.