The BX-10 Gandiva:
Weight: 14,300
Manufacturer: Locken Lowd Heavy Industries
Model: BX-10 Mk I “Gandiva”
Role: Heavy bomber
Hardpoints: 6
Satellites: 6
Slots: 22
Features: Projectiles from weapons pierce through enemies, the more enemies they pierce, the less damage they deal (doesn’t affect the absolver beam)

The H&C 401 Rooster:
Weight: 3,835
Manufacturer: Henne & Cock
Model: 401 “Rooster”
Role: Scout
Hardpoints: 3
Satellites: 4
Slots: 12
Features: Immunity to most hazards (excluding inferno,thunder storm)
Key bonus: 3% (thanks @ThisIsChristianF for helping me with this one)

Müller M412 Restaurateur:
Weight: 4,350
Manufacturer: Müller Industries
Model: M412 “Restaurateur”
Role: Interplanetary pizza delivery (repurposed)
Hardpoints: 7
Satellites: 5
Slots: 20
Features: Projectile controller (still working on the name) slows down projectiles that get too close to the ship.

7 Likes

tha would be hard to code

Interplanetary

1 Like

With all due respect, I think such a statement should come from iA, unless it’s something that is super obvious, and projectiles piercing through enemies is not a new concept at all so it’s not very obvious, at least not for me.

1 Like

There are weapons that arent compatible like lighting, positron and plasma rifle
and bosses like shoot the core depends on barriers to protect, feather brain, all feather enemies, bossa nova, even hend game, also all bosses that send chickens to protect, like egg cannons giant egg
that egg boss that trows 3 red neutrons
too op and too imbalanced.
hope this give the realization of why absolver beam is so nerfed
also here are 4 bombers already

1 Like

Lightning fryer, positron stream and plasma rifle will not be affected, since I specifically said “projectiles”. since the damage of the weapon decreases as it passes through more enemies, by the time the projectile reaches the boss, it will do very little damage, with one exception being the supernova boss, but I am sure something can be done to balance it with this boss.
The fact that there are already 4 ships of this type doesn’t mean there can’t be another one.

1 Like

Then what will be the possible key bonus of that? Since H&C’s are famous because of the key bonuses

2 Likes

“Key bonus”? Please explain

1 Like

The H&C family is known for having a key bonus (or equipment perks), meaning if you use that spacecraft, you get an additional key bonus (by percentage).

The H&C 101 Hatchling has 18% key bonus
The H&C 201 Pullet has 12% key bonus
The H&C 301 Cockerel has 6% key bonus

2 Likes

Oh, I had no idea, thanks for informing me. I honestly don’t know since the key bonus seems to be going down by 6% with each ship, so if we go 6% down from the 301, it will be 0%… Maybe keep it 6%? What do you think?

3% key bonus

1 Like

Hmm… I mean, sure, but wouldn’t that be too low to make a difference?
Edit: Thinking of it now, it doesn’t really matter does it? It’s not a key feature of these spaceships, heck, I never even knew about these bonuses before, so I’ll take your suggestion, thanks

cool ideas, though this does bring a certain issue to mind - what would be the point in owning previous models? for example, H&C 201 is almost identical to H&C 101

and a potential BX-10’s hitbox would be uhh
bx10
big

7 Likes

Talking about the BXs, they are more on firepower extenders. The BX-9 has FP10 on 2 pylons, so maybe the BX-10 may have FP20 (max power) on two pylons

2 Likes

This may work better if the pierce was an entire new family of spacecraft rather than models on pre-existing families.

That’s a very good question, but before I answer, are you talking about specifically the ships I suggested? Or in general?

This idea is good, but a bit unoriginal in my opinion… I really liked the idea of the projectiles piercing enemies but if they HAVE to do something with firepower… Give me some time to think about it…

I mean in general. This issue doesn’t apply as much to the BX spacecraft as it does to models in the H&C and Müller families. They’re mostly the same right now, with the only major differences being the amount of satellites and hitbox size

4 Likes

Well… The answer is that there is little point in using previous models, apart from the features that can be useful in specific situations more than other features… How can we solve this issue? I don’t know, at least right now, I will definitely try though, but it will be on a different topic since I will have to change almost every spaceship enough for them to be different from one another. But it might have been intentional, since some ships are locked behind the chicken hunter license, which will cost money once the game is released, they are giving you a reason to buy it.

That’s actually a very good idea, an entire family that their features are based on projectiles (a new post idea :smiley: ) Reposted this comment since I accidentally replied to myself

Don’t forget to include maneuverability since BX spacecrafts are low in maneuverability. H&Cs and Mullers have higher maneuverabilities.

1 Like