Early Access version 44

It’s not a good argument.

3 Likes

It’s not up to you to decide whether the gift colors can be changed or not. IA will decide by themselves. I am also used to it.

I don’t think that’s a big issue. Most of them were changed in CI4 anyway.
Besides, we already got Plasma’s and Positron’s gifts changed (hell, Plasma now uses Positron’s old gift).

I managed to avoid doing that, but I did once avoid picking up a Plasma Rifle gift because I didn’t realise that it was a Plasma Rifle gift.

Honestly I only got a Plasma Rifle thinking it was Positron Stream once and it never happened again, it’s not gonna be too hard to get used to the changes.

Well IA can’t take it entirely upon himself to decide what can end up in the game. Yes, he’s the developer, therefore he can decide what to add… But there’s a catch - it has to satisfy players. If everyone is against something he wants to add, then it might as well be best not to add it at all.

Edit: Sorry qbus, I accidentally replied to your post, I don’t think I can change that :no_mouth:

6 Likes

this is my opinion

They seem good except for the Laser and Neutron.
My colour blindness makes them very difficult to differ apart.

7 Likes

Nice job you did there

1 Like

What kind of colorblindness do you have? Deuteranopia, Tritanopia?

You know, it’s very convenient that we have a colorblind player among us because this means we can come up with better colors that players with disabilities can easily recognize.

Though I hope you weren’t just joking with that.

4 Likes

Colorblind mode

I would never joke with this stuff… Anyway, I have strong protan.

6 Likes

That’s very good, I don’t joke with disabilities as well.

So you can’t distinguish green and red (I.e. they appear yellow). In that case you confused Laser Cannon with Neutron Gun because of their brightness. Solution - make one of the gifts darker.

4 Likes

@Alucard whenever you get a chance, you can also try out these Enchroma colorblind glasses they keep talking about all over the place. Note that they won’t take effect right away and you would need to wait at least 15 minutes or so to get them to work. Also there are indoor and outdoor glasses so you’d have to pick the ones you need.
Obviously I don’t assume you’re super rich, but try to save some money for them and you might be able to get them after some time. They don’t seem like a scam, ignore these videos where everyone just goes insane the moment they put them on - they don’t work like that at all. I watched this one some time ago and it was a pretty wholesome and honest experience.
Make sure to take the test on Enchroma’s website before buying them, though! You don’t wanna get the wrong kind of glasses. I’m not sure if they’re gonna be as effective since you have full protanopia and not mild or moderate, but you can do some research and read reviews.

3 Likes

Will buy some if they are available in Europe. Needed to buy some new vision glasses anyway, and I see that they have Rx, which is a very good thing. As for the price guess I can buy one for indoors and one for outdoors.
Thanks for the advice, it was very helpful.

3 Likes

For those presents’ colour GgWw1175 proposed, I agree with Vulcan, Ion, Laser, Neutron, and Photon.

I’m not sure with Boron, it’s way too unsaturated for me, I might mistake it with proposed laser cannon, so I prefer the original. Your Lightning Fryer is too similar to proposed Vulcan, CI3’s version is better. And keep the hypergun as is, it’s all good that way.

I personally don’t like new Positron stream box, too dark just like current Vulcan Chaingun’s.ae01345a6d1539d1d93061c83fcf01919d6cffec even though what I proposed is a lot darker though. :joy:

4 Likes

Pausing the game immediately after defeating the boss reveals the explosion early.

Also why once the lighting fryer reaches 20 fp, its damage is set to 500 again after being 565 on 10 fp?

1 Like

If you “fix” this, the boss will just pop like a balloon, and then you will see an explosion of nothing.

2 Likes

Fixed “dodge” quip type

@InterAction_studios you mean “typo”?

Also this

Weak projectile now deals 165 damage (wasn’t applied in v.44 marksam123 Bug)

There is no :medal_sports:.

4 Likes

Workaround: don’t pause the game while the boss explodes

4 Likes

When you Activate or Desactivate the Additive Magic, it stays like it was (dont shows how it was before)

And here some images that will kinda explain it

1. Activate or desactivate additive magic
  2. Press the Trashcan
  3. Check how the on/off square didn’t change

(and yes, this happend with Strobe Lights too)
    (The square can be fixed if you select anoter customisation and then go back to additive magic)
7 Likes

with the reply of

5 Likes